To Our Valued Customers
Following the CISA guidelines, we are considered an essential business because we “provide services that are necessary to maintaining…essential operation of residences.” Because of this, C & C Home Appliances will remain open our regular business hours to serve our community during the COVID-19 shutdown.
We are taking extra precautions to protect our customers and employees, including such measures as gloves for our service technicians, sanitizer in our delivery trucks, increased sanitation of our store, encouraging sick employees to stay home, and adhering to the 10-person limit.
If you need us and feel uncomfortable coming inside, you have a few options:
- You can shop online – we do not have the capability to checkout online but you can submit a quote, and one of our salespeople can call to complete the transaction over the phone.
- You can call. Our salespeople can answer questions, take payments, and set up delivery all over the phone.
- You can come by and call us from your car to check on the number of people inside or for someone to open the door for you so you will come in contact with as few things as possible.
- You can call to set up a service call or to order a part over the phone.
We are still offering delivery. We can drop off at your door or go in and set it up for you, if you need that service. If you would like to pick up your purchases, we have someone to load it up for you.
This is a period of time that we have never experienced before and that we pray never do again. Please take care of yourselves and your families, check in (from a distance) on your friends and neighbors, and pray for our communities.
Proudly serving Southwest Louisiana since 1975!
- Knowledgeable and expert sales staff
- Quality name brand appliances and electronics
- On-site service department
- We service what we sell
- Low prices!
- Unbeatable customer service
- Large inventory of items in stock now